United Talent AgencyLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/30/2023 3:19:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Director, Compensation jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Director, Compensation postings
Full Time Job
United Talent Agency is seeking a Director, Compensation to be a key player in the development and execution of our compensation philosophy roadmap. This executive will be focused on innovatively supporting the business through performance engagement and retention of our people. This role may be located within our Beverly Hills office.
The salary range for this role is $175,000 to $200,000.
• Collaborate with managers, executives, and cross-functional Leaders to advise on compensations management, benchmarking, market pricing, career ladders and incentive programs
• Be an expert in all aspects of compensation including budget modeling, job evaluation, FLSA guidelines, incentive programs, salary program administration, equity-based compensation, and marketing pricing
• In partnership with our executives, will focus on engaging, retaining and developing our current and next generation of leaders
• Be a strategic business leader with the ability to contribute to key business decisions
• Lead initiatives related to employee relations, organizational design, and change management.
• Design and execute strategies to increase organization, team, and individual performance to improve business capabilities
• Promote a culture that encourages employees to make an impact and to feel they are part of something special
• Serve as a major contributor and advocate to client groups, while promoting policies that support UTA business, employees, and talent strategies
What You Will Do
• Promote and foster a culture of inclusion, belonging and development through compensation programs and projects
• Participate in job surveys as appropriate to gain access to benchmarking data
• Innovatively advance programs and initiatives related to compensation design and administration
• Partner with legal team in the execution of employee contracts
• Conduct job analyses and create job descriptions in support of recruiting and FLSA classification assessments/audits
• Collaborate with Learning and Development Team, Agent Trainee and Intern Program Specialists and Inclusion Team to effectively support region specific programs and schemes
• Utilize surveys related to employee feedback to ensure a high level of employee engagement
• Provide leadership and guidance on global compensation Develop and execute thoughtful and innovative approaches geared toward M&A integration and employee retention
• Will stay current on new laws and regulations to ensure compliance
• Provide 'best practice' support through information sharing internally and external benchmarking
What You Will Need
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources or related field; Advanced degree preferred.
• CCP certification highly desired
• 8+ years of relevant, professional HR experience; with at least 5 years prior experience in a compensation leadership role
• Understanding of HR workflow and processes and experienced user of HRIS/HR applications
• Experience with people and compensation data analytics
• Demonstrated ability to create a center of excellence in compensation
• Working knowledge of federal and state employment law
• Working knowledge of International laws and practices a plus
• Strong business acumen and ability to work well across different functions to integrate HR and business strategies
• Excellent presentation skills
• Expert level experience with Excel, including but not limited to charts, pivot tables and filters
• Experience with HRIS systems, experience with Workday is a plus
• A track record of establishing strong alliances with all levels of management while retaining independence of thought
• Experience in working with a multinational, culturally diverse, geographically dispersed workforce to influence outcomes
• Experience within a rapid growth, complex, and changing work environment
What You Will Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies
• Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you will need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Work in an inclusive and diverse company culture
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
• Collaborative colleagues who are focused on making an impact
UTA is one of the world's leading talent and entertainment companies. We help the world's most inspiring people make the world a more inspiring place.
At UTA, the belief in the client relationship is paramount and marked by respect, a sense of stewardship, and a commitment to an artist's entire creative life. Our commitment to every employee is the same.
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities.