United Talent AgencyLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
UTA is searching for a Desktop Administrator who will provide IT support in a heterogeneous environment (Windows and Mac) with a high focus on deployment, security, user management, and automation. You will be responsible for co-managing both Intune Autopilot and Jamf images for deployment in a fast-growing environment. You will also provide administration support for core business applications, including but not limited: to Windows OS, MacOS, Office 365, Box, Slack, ServiceNow, and Zoom Room VC systems.
What You Will Do
• Define and document best practices and support procedures
• Provide occasional after-hours support for Desktop Admin related emergencies as well occasional weekend maintenance actions when needed
• Provide expert support as the highest point of escalation
• Monitor, maintain, and complete New Hire On-Boarding and Employee Separation requests
• Maintain asset inventory and configuration documentation
• Accept direction and developmental guidance from supervisor
• Work overtime/extended hours as required
• Work with individuals at all levels.
• Desktop administration/engineering supporting 500 or more users
• Extensive experience in using SCCM / Intune Azure / Jamf to centrally manage desktops systems for software deployments and patch management.
• Extensive experience with Microsoft Active Directory (AD & Azure AD Premium)
• Advanced knowledge of desktop operating systems (Windows 10 & MacOS)
• Advanced working knowledge of ServiceDesk ticket management systems
• Advanced PowerShell, Bash, and Python scripting experience for imaging and other administration tasks
• Experience with Windows group policy – scripting, monitoring & reporting
• Experience providing expert level Desktop Admin support while mentoring less experienced technicians
• Experience with Avaya IP Office VOIP system management and interfaces
• Knowledgeable in cyber security threats and prevention strategies
• Experience building and maintaining asset inventory
• Creates, updates and maintains documentation and standard operating procedures
What You Will Need:
• 5+ years of relevant experience working in a similar role supporting IT Systems
• Bachelor's degree in related field, or equivalent experience
• Microsoft Cloud Platform (Azure, Office 365, Azure AD Premium)
• Advanced knowledge of desktop Operating Systems (Windows 10 and macOS)
• Advanced knowledge of Jamf enterprise management software for the Apple platform
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Intune management
• Group Policy design and configuration
• Active Directory/LDAP user and group administration
• Strong analytical, leadership, problem solving, organizational, and planning skills.
• Sound judgment when making decisions and dealing with others
UTA is one of the world's leading talent and entertainment companies. We help the world's most inspiring people make the world a more inspiring place. Many of our colleagues spend their careers here. It's one of the reasons UTA is considered among the entertainment industry's best places to work.
At UTA, the belief in the client relationship is paramount and marked by respect, a sense of stewardship, and a commitment to an artist's entire creative life. Our commitment to every employee is the same. UTA seeks the innovators, the entrepreneurs, the talented, the creative, the thoughtful and, the passionate, who share our love for the work all of us are privileged to do.
For more information:?https://www.unitedtalent.com/about/
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities.