United Talent AgencyLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/16/2023 1:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for Creative Designer jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Creative Designer postings
Full Time Job
UTA is an industry leading talent agency based in Beverly Hills, CA, and is expanding our foothold in the video game and esports industries. We're looking to add a Creative Designer that has creative experience that includes, but not limited to designing presentations, data visualization and social media assets.
The salary range for this role is $70,000 to $85,000 commensurate with experience and skills.
What You Will Do
• Build strong relationships with clients and agents to foster trust and confidence, serving as a creative expert during both internal and external brand management initiatives
• Design, refine, and deliver meaningful Keynote, Powerpoint and Google Slides for pitch deck presentations; rich in detail, animation, and other high-level design elements
• Create infographics and materials to simplify communication of complex concepts and data
• Act as a champion of brand standards and guidelines maintaining the UTA's graphic aesthetic and quality
• Conceptualize and produce on-brief designs for social media, merchandise, and livestream broadcasts, and mockups for our talent and brand partners
• Remain current on industry trends, design tools, and best practices to consistently improve design quality
• Work collaboratively with department team members, communicating clear expectations and explanations for design decisions
• Work with account managers and sales teams to brainstorm campaign and activation ideas and develop plans of action for their creative execution
• Proactively maintain knowledge of the creative gaming landscape, current events, and news
• Maintain an up-to-date digital archive of all presentations, ensuring that all materials are properly categorized for future access and retrieval
What You Need
• 3+ years Graphic Design experience in Entertainment and/or experience in Digital Streaming Media is highly preferred
• Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related area
• Relevant work experience in the creative industry (UX, UI, the arts, creative agencies, start-ups, social media, gaming, etc)
• Deep knowledge of design thinking methodology, in-motion graphics and animation, as well as design principles such as typography, layouts, color, visual hierarchy, and contrast
• Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, and Premiere Pro
• Proficiency with Open Broadcaster Software (OBS) or similar streaming software to create and manage live stream overlays and assets.
• Excellent communication skills, a pro-active 'can-do' attitude, and a solution-oriented mindset.
• Eager to proactively build skillset, evolve, and push new creative ideas that raise expectations
• Good organizational, planning, and time management with the ability to prioritize time-sensitive tasks
What You Will Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies
• Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you will need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Work in an inclusive and diverse company culture
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
• Experience working in a collaborative environment with room to grow
UTA unites ideas, opportunities and talent. The company represents some of the world's most iconic, barrier-breaking artists, creators and changemakers-from actors, athletes and musicians to writers, gamers and digital influencers. One of the most influential companies in global entertainment, UTA's business spans talent representation, content production, as well as strategic advisory and marketing work with some of the world's biggest brands. Affiliated companies include Digital Brand Architects, KLUTCH Sports Group, Curtis Brown Group, and MediaLink. UTA is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Nashville, New York and London.
For more information:?https://www.unitedtalent.com/about/
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities.