Coordinator, Theater Projection
United Talent AgencyLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
At UTA, we are seeking a Coordinator, Theater Projection who will be part of the Workspace Services team and will work closely with UTA's events team to provide support with audio, video, content coordination, testing, technical operations for the screenings and speaking events at our Theater and Screening Rooms at HQ in Beverly Hills, CA.
This role will pay $28 per hour.
What You will Do
• Work closely with UTA's events team to provide the necessary technical, Audio and Video, and scheduling support for screenings in the UTA Theater & UTA Bungalow Screening Room.
• Help with setting up chairs, microphones and other A/V for Q&As and panels for the events.
• Work with UTA clients and speakers to clarify technical equipment and resources that are needed for the event, and determine if client will need to provide additional A/V and resources.
• As needed, advise clients and client teams on how to best capture video and audio of events in UTA Theater & UTA Bungalow Screening Room.
• Download & ingest various types of DCP & Non-DCP content for screenings and events.
• Facilitate pick up & drop-off of content, if necessary.
• Coordinate with internal UTA offices, clients, and post-production teams to set up and test content ahead of screenings.
• Set sound levels, and look for any sync, color and sound issues.
• Oversee maintenance of digital projection and sound systems for UTA Theater & UTA Bungalow Screening Room.
• Work with 3rd -party projection maintenance vendor to keep projection in spec for light, masking, color, and to tune sound system in UTA Theater & UTA Bungalow Screening Room.
• Order spare parts and bulbs for projection system through 3rd -party projection maintenance vendor.
• Coordinate with 3rd -party projection operation support and maintenance vendor for both the UTA Theater & UTA Bungalow Screening Room.
• Work with Audio/Video vendor to maintain Crestron system, mic system, and all other A/V.
• Maintain and order spare parts & equipment to be stored on-site for emergency repair as needed.
• Operate tech for screenings, panels, Q&As, summits, presentations and Zoom livestreams.
• Work with workspace services team to keep the space clean and functional.
• Help maintain masking, curtain, lighting, seating, fabric, carpet and all other physical aspects of both the UTA Theater & UTA Bungalow Screening space.
What You Will Need
• 1-2 years of theater projection operation experience from entertainment industry or theater operations.
• Must have professional demeanor to be able to communicate effectively with speakers and panels to set up the screening room
• Bachelor's degree in relevant field
• Ability to work overtime for evening screenings and events
• Must demonstrate positive can-do attitude in a fast-paced, team collaborative environment
What You Will Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies.
• Access to the tools, leadership and resources you'll need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
UTA unites ideas, opportunities and talent. The company represents some of the world's most iconic, barrier-breaking artists, creators and changemakers-from actors, athletes and musicians to writers, gamers and digital influencers. One of the most influential companies in global entertainment, UTA's business spans talent representation, content production, as well as strategic advisory and marketing work with some of the world's biggest brands. Affiliated companies include Digital Brand Architects, KLUTCH Sports Group, Curtis Brown Group, and MediaLink. UTA is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Nashville, New York and London.
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities.
$28.00 per hour