Coordinator, Product Placement Marketing
United Talent AgencyLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/16/2023 6:19:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Coordinator, Product Placement Marketing jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Coordinator, Product Placement Marketing postings
Full Time Job
UTA Entertainment & Culture Marketing, the division of the agency that works with corporate clients on a range of entertainment and cultural marketing initiatives, is looking for a Product Placement & Permissions Marketing Coordinator to join the team.
The division is known for representing global brands including Google, General Motors, Lyft, LinkedIn among others, in the entertainment space, and leveraging UTA's global intelligence, expertise and relationships to develop initiatives to help brands stand out, be relevant and grow.
In this role, you will be a master project manager supporting both your internal team and the external client. Known for creating game changing opportunities for our clients, we are a group of people who work hard as a team to continue building our reputation as visionaries in the industry. This position spans a broad scope of the group's activities and lends ample opportunity to fully immerse and learn about celebrity procurement/management, film/tv integrations and entertainment activations.
The salary range for this role is $70,000 to $75,000 commensurate with experience and skill.
What You'll Do
• Manage product placement inventory, including but not limited to Google Pixel phones and ear buds, Google Nest devices, and Lyft materials. Continually update inventory grid and order new devices as needed.
• Prepare and ship products to film/tv/music video productions. Receive return shipments from productions, reset devices, add back to inventory.
• Update product placement project trackers for clients. Create new slides for projects to share with clients.
• Update agendas for bi-weekly meetings with clients.
• Scan TV/film properties for placements, pull integration clips through the UTA video team, record viewership metrics via IQ, send detailed recaps to clients.
• Alert clients ahead of projects and placements releasing to generate buzz.
• Canvass Production Weekly, industry trades, UTA internal emails, etc. for new content opportunities.
• Form new relationships with production contacts including Prop Masters, Set Decorators, and Line Producers. Check in with contacts throughout filming to confirm placements for clients.
• Put together write-ups of paid product placement opportunities to share with clients.
• Create Loan Agreements for all product placement lending efforts, send to production for signature, and route through UTA legal to countersign.
• Keep track of all product placement-related shipping costs in tracking grid.
• Read film and TV scripts and evaluate for opportunities for all E&C Marketing clients.
• Evaluate clearance requests on behalf of Google for usage of their apps and services in film/TV content. Gather materials from productions and prepare a formal POV for Google to approve or reject the request.
What You'll Need
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising or related field strongly preferred
• 2+ years of experience in a marketing role related to product placement and permissions
• Prior experience working in entertainment and/or media industry with extensive knowledge of current and relevant markets preferred
• A strong team player and self-starter with a positive attitude
• Superior communication and presentation skills
• High degree of motivation, and ability to demonstrate creative thinking.
• Impeccable organizational and time management skills and strong attention to detail.
• Ability to navigate an organization and operate in an incredibly face paced, multifaceted, demanding environment.
• Must be able to be discreet and keep confidential information private
• Ability to assist with marketing presentations.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint as well as social media platforms (Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Facebook) a must.
What You'll Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies
• Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you will need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Work in an inclusive and diverse company culture
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
UTA unites ideas, opportunities and talent. The company represents some of the world's most iconic, barrier-breaking artists, creators and changemakers-from actors, athletes and musicians to writers, gamers and digital influencers. One of the most influential companies in global entertainment, UTA's business spans talent representation, content production, as well as strategic advisory and marketing work with some of the world's biggest brands. Affiliated companies include Digital Brand Architects, KLUTCH Sports Group, Curtis Brown Group, and MediaLink. UTA is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Nashville, New York and London.
For more information: https://www.unitedtalent.com/about/
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities.