United Talent AgencyAtlanta, GA
This was removed by the employer on 11/7/2022 5:19:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Search for Coordinator, Facilities jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Coordinator, Facilities postings
Full Time Job
Based in Atlanta, UTA is seeking a detail-oriented Facilities Coordinator in a fast-paced Corporate Services Department. You are the first point of contact for internal customers seeking support or information regarding the facility and will manage workflow processes for the department. You are passionate, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to pivot when necessary. You are thorough, able to juggle multiple responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and possess an unwavering attention to detail. This is a demanding and fast-moving position that requires someone who is quick on their feet, a positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment. You should also demonstrate a passion for the entertainment business.
What You Will Do
• Daily upkeep and cleanliness of conference rooms, kitchen and general office
• Manage all incoming ''Facilities Requests'' that includes sorting, prioritizing and follow-up
• Resolve problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
• Submit requests and forms required by building management via building's system: key cards, janitorial requests, vendor access forms, etc.
• Manage internal guests: reserve workspace, convey office information and handle guest requests
• Maintain Vendor COI spreadsheet, ensuring all recurring vendors have compliant COI's on file.
• Schedule and Coordinate Service Calls for appliances, small projects/issues
• Invoice Management: process & distribute for approval maintaining impeccable invoicing files.
• Help with general handy work such as hanging artwork/pictures, moving furniture, unloading/lifting heavy boxes, putting small furniture items together, fixing broken desks and office chairs.
• Participate in the planning and execution of various personnel moves in and around building and offsite locations as needed
• Manage parking key cards, validations and Valet
• Partnering with Dept. Head on planning & executing all on-site meetings and events
• Responsible for food and beverages for such events including catering requests for department, client or other meetings, social gatherings, and other events as requested
• Develop and maintain positive relationships with all internal departments and key stakeholders.
• Mailroom operations: sorting, delivering, and sending mail, FedEx and packages via messenger service.
What You Will Need
• 3-5 years' experience in facilities, office management, project management or similar role
• Familiarity with computerized building maintenance management systems
• Solid experience in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Outstanding interpersonal skills: must display patience and be focused on customer service and satisfaction
• Ability to work and communicate professionally, verbally, and in written form with internal and external customers
• Ability to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities
• Self-starter; able to learn new functions quickly and accurately; anticipate departmental needs and take proactive steps to follow through with proposed solutions or alternatives
• Remain calm under pressure and work well with various personality types
• Extremely detail-oriented, organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Exercise good judgment with sensitive and confidential information
• Ability to work overtime and weekends for maintenance, moving and renovation projects
What You'll Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies
• Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you will need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Work in an inclusive and diverse company culture
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
UTA is one of the world's leading talent and entertainment companies. We help the world's most inspiring people make the world a more inspiring place. Many of our colleagues spend their careers here. It's one of the reasons UTA is considered among the entertainment industry's best places to work.
At UTA, the belief in the client relationship is paramount and marked by respect, a sense of stewardship, and a commitment to an artist's entire creative life. Our commitment to every employee is the same. UTA seeks the innovators, the entrepreneurs, the talented, the creative, the thoughtful and, the passionate, who share our love for the work all of us are privileged to do.
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities.