Coordinator, Corporate Communications
United Talent AgencyLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
UTA is seeking an ambitious, self-motivated Communications Coordinator to be a part of its corporate communications department. The corporate communications group has responsibility for media relations, internal communications, social media, events, public affairs and much more. The ideal candidate will be an energetic, hardworking, detail-oriented team player who is confident working in a fast-paced environment.
Along with taking part in special projects and participating in cross-departmental efforts, this position will be central in developing and executing strategies that will maximize the quality of communication and service for which UTA is known. This role will be integral in delivering press releases, pitching features for clients and executives, tackling crisis communications, handling award nominations, securing speaking opportunities for clients and executives, servicing media requests, etc.
What You Will Do
• Write and service press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content and speaking proposals.
• Identify, develop and execute communications strategy for key media contacts and customer references.
• Create and service reports and press breaks/clips
• Aid in elevating the public profile of key brand-facing UTA executives among industry audiences.
• Maintain strong, ongoing relationships with key media contacts
• Research media coverage and industry trends.
• Create and prepare presentation materials for senior leadership.
• Help with the planning and execution of on-site and off-site events.
• Handle high volume of daily transactions with various departments.
• Identify and pitch conferences for speaking opportunities for leadership.
What You Will Need
• Minimum 2+ years' experience in communications, public relations, marketing, or related field
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent from strongly preferred
• Strong written and verbal communications skills and attention to detail.
• Strong project management skills and the ability to prioritize
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint)
• General business knowledge and interest in media and entertainment business
What You Will Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies
• Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you will need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Work in an inclusive and diverse company culture
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
UTA is one of the world's leading talent and entertainment companies. We help the world's most inspiring people make the world a more inspiring place. Many of our colleagues spend their careers here. It's one of the reasons UTA is considered among the entertainment industry's best places to work.
At UTA, the belief in the client relationship is paramount and marked by respect, a sense of stewardship, and a commitment to an artist's entire creative life. Our commitment to every employee is the same.
For more information: https://www.unitedtalent.com/about/
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities.