United Talent AgencyLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/10/2024 11:19:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Associate, Inclusion jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Associate, Inclusion postings
Full Time Job
UTA seeks an Associate to support UTA's Diversity, Equity and Inclusion team. The position will support the coordination of a broad spectrum of tasks relating to internal and external Diversity Inclusion initiatives and programs. Qualified candidates must have precise, detailed-oriented organizational skills, as well as excellent communication and writing abilities. Candidates must have the ability to manage multiple projects in a high-volume environment, and experience in an office environment.
The salary range for this role is $75,000 to $80,000 commensurate with experience and skills.
What You Will Do
• Project manage meetings and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) events, training programs including, but not limited to; booking of conference room, Zoom meetings, communication, assembling data/materials and confirming attendees
• Lead the planning, scheduling and preparation of agendas and/or content for DEI-related meetings
• Coordinate, implement and perform a broad spectrum of tasks relating to internal and external DE&I initiatives and programs such as mentorship and onboarding that require independent decision making and judgment, effective communications, time management skills and a high level of discretion
• Lead the development, coordination and execution of DEI-related comms channels for the team and agency (Slack, newsletter, updates etc.) as well as draft messages, talking points, reports and presentations
• Maintain knowledge of diversity-related issues, legislation, best practices
• Research and identify program partnerships with NGO, industry-specific groups, DEI thought leaders and professional development organizations in support of UTA's diversity, inclusion and belonging strategic goals
• Support the growth and evolution of UTA's Employee Inclusion Groups (EIGs)
• Liaise with internal staff at all levels including external clients and partners
• Process and track all invoices and liaise with Accounts Payable to ensure timely payment
What You Will Need
• Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
• Prior experience in DEI, HR, corporate/strategic communications or similar within a professional environment
• Demonstrated passion for DEI; comprehensive understanding of purpose and goals
• Ability to handle sensitive information with a high level of confidentiality and discretion
• Proven ability to manage tasks with competing priorities and deadlines, independently determining order of priority and self-initiating other value-added tasks
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities
• Ability to solve problems, take ownership and accountability
• Excellent customer service and follow up skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Knowledge using Asana is a plus
What You Will Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies
• Access to the tools, resources and leadership team (Chief Diversity Officer and DEI senior team) to propel your career and create and drive a center of excellence.
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
UTA unites ideas, opportunities and talent. The company represents some of the world's most iconic, barrier-breaking artists, creators and changemakers-from actors, athletes and musicians to writers, gamers and digital influencers. One of the most influential companies in global entertainment, UTA's business spans talent representation, content production, as well as strategic advisory and marketing work with some of the world's biggest brands. Affiliated companies include Digital Brand Architects, KLUTCH Sports Group, Curtis Brown Group, and MediaLink. UTA is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Nashville, New York and London.
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities.