United Talent AgencyNew York, NY
Full Time Job
UTA is looking for Assistant in the Product team within UTA IQ . UTA IQ works closely with clients and their teams to?identify and develop?new business opportunities.
The core work of IQ is to develop compelling data-driven narratives that aid in negotiations and help clients make more informed decisions. The P roduct team focuses on ideating and building creative technical solutions that help IQ and the rest of the agency get to data-driven insights quicker .
The ideal candidate is a curious and creative thinker who is eager to learn and enjoys research. They must be a self-starter who is able to proactively function under tight deadlines and is comfortable providing general administrative support within a fast-paced environment . Qualified candidates must have precise, detailed-oriented organizational skills, as well as excellent communication and writ ing cap abilities. - The ideal candidate is knowledgeable about the entertainment industry and has an interest in tech.
What You'll Do
• Manage phone and calendar, and schedule meetings and calls both internally and externally for IQ's two Product Executives .
• P repare monthly expense reports for review and submi ssion to accounting for approval .
• Maintain project spreadsheets for the tracking and development of a myriad of products .
• Track new client signings across the agency and update client database with new client information.
• Liais e with internal staff at all levels to gather product feedback and form working groups to inform product strategy .
• Work with external data providers to troubleshoot technical problems on behalf of IQ.
• Develop technical skills by learning SQL and Python coding languages.
What You Need
• Minimum 1+ years' work experience, a plus if working in an assistant capacity .
• Highly proficient technical skills with Microsoft Office suite , particularly Excel .
• Strong task management skills, used to proactively build and improve processes that benefit the business .
• Bachelor's degree strongly preferred , but not required .
• Working k nowledge of social media and the digital ecosystem .
• A n interest in technology and/or data.
• An aptitude for creative problem solving .
• Experience with?an entertainment company preferred , but not required .
• Highly professional demeanor and excellent judgment .
• Strong ability to liaise with clients, senior-level executives , and colleagues .
• Can-do, positive attitude and a willing ness to be flexible during busy periods.
• A desire to learn.
What You'll Get
• An opportunity to drive forward a new business practice that sits at the intersection between technical and creative.
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies.
• Access to the tools, leadership and resources you'll need to create and drive a center of excellence
• An opportunity to learn/enhance any computer programming skills on the job.
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-bein g
UTA is one of the world's leading talent and entertainment companies. We help the world's most inspiring people make the world a more inspiring place. Many of our colleagues spend their careers here. It's one of the reasons UTA is considered among the entertainment industry's best places to work.
UTA seeks the innovators, the entrepreneurs, the talented, the creative, the thoughtful and, the passionate, who share our love for the work all of us are privileged to do.