Assistant To Head Of Video Games
United Talent AgencyLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/10/2022 9:21:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Video Game Category
Search for Assistant To Head Of Video Games jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Assistant To Head Of Video Games postings
Full Time Job
UTA 's Video Games department is seeking an Agent Assistant. Some of the most acclaimed game developers and studios in the industry are UTA Gaming clients. The team helps clients navigate publishing, intellectual property rights, and financing.
Ideal candidate is familiar with or have experience in esports and/or with the talent agency world. As a member of the esports department, this position requires an understanding of the esports and social media space & digital talent landscape, as well as general awareness of the talent and key figures in the industry.
Candidates must have the ability to proactively function under tight deadlines in a fast -paced working environment and experience managing daily schedules/calendars, as well as preparing for meetings. Qualified candidates must have precise, detailed-oriented organizational skills, as well as excellent communication and writing abilities.
What You'll Do
• Manage phone, calendar, and research for meetings; schedule virtual meetings and calls, internally and externally?
• Maintaining spreadsheets, and drafting correspondences
• Strong task management skills, used to proactively build processes that benefit the business
• Liais e with internal staff at all levels and external clients & partners
• Expense reports - prepare monthly reports for review & submit to accounting for approval
• Prepare press kits and materials
• Track and review contracts, client calendars and payments through a series of detailed grids
What You Need
• Minimum 1+ years' experience , a plus if working in an assistant capacity
• Bachelor's degree strongly preferred but not required
• Experience with?an entertainment company , preferred
• Highly professional with excellent judgment
• Strong ability to liaise with clients, senior-level executives , and colleagues
• Can-do, positive attitude and willing to ''go the extra mile''
• Capable of managing several projects simultaneously
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, highly intense client service work environment
• Highly proficient technical skills with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Familiarity with video conferencing systems (Zoom, Slack, Concur, and Workda y)
• Team player
• Knowledge and curiosity for key players throughout the entertainment industry
• Knowledge of the video game industry
• Knowledgeable about top influencers and brands
• A passion for esports, social, digital media is key
• Understanding of UTA's Client Roster
What You'll Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies
• Access to the tools, leadership and resources you'll need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-bein g
UTA is one of the world's leading talent and entertainment companies. We help the world's most inspiring people make the world a more inspiring place. Many of our colleagues spend their careers here. It's one of the reasons UTA is considered among the entertainment industry's best places to work.
UTA seeks the innovators, the entrepreneurs, the talented, the creative, the thoughtful and, the passionate, who share our love for the work all of us are privileged to do.