Assistant To Head Of Corporate Communications
United Talent AgencyLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/20/2022 10:19:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Assistant To Head Of Corporate Communications jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Assistant To Head Of Corporate Communications postings
Full Time Job
Based in Beverly Hills, UTA is seeking an Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to the Partner and Global Chief Communications Officer. In this project heavy role, the candidate responsible for a variety of day-to-day programmatic and administrative tasks and will be expected to produce high-quality communications materials, help to organize press events, contribute to online communications, and act as a media liaison.
This position combines creative, publicity and administrative duties, including management of heavy scheduling, travel, internal event planning and monitoring coverage for the agency's clients.
What You Will Do
• Administrative duties include answering phones, heavy meeting and schedule coordination, heavy email correspondence, and travel coordination
• Managing expenses and payments
• Coordinate external communication activities as needed
• Participate in brainstorming and planning sessions
• Assist in organizing and execution of events, campaigns etc.
• Conduct research to support Corporate Communication planning
• Draft content such press releases, pitches, agent and executive biographies, and other agency-related documents
• Develop and maintain relationships with all internal departments and external clients
• Interface with high-profile clients, managers and publicists
• Other special projects as assigned
What You Will Need
• Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
• Minimum 3+ years of prior experience in entertainment publicity at a public relations agency, studio or network.
• Strong Project Management skills
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint)
• General business knowledge and interest in media and entertainment business
• Strong problem-solving, listening and skills.
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Well-organized, able to work with deadlines
• An analytical mind with attention to detail
What You Will Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies
• Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you will need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Work in an inclusive and diverse company culture
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
UTA unites ideas, opportunities and talent. The company represents some of the world's most iconic, barrier-breaking artists, creators and changemakers-from actors, athletes and musicians to writers, gamers and digital influencers. One of the most influential companies in global entertainment, UTA's business spans talent representation, content production, as well as strategic advisory and marketing work with some of the world's biggest brands. Affiliated companies include Digital Brand Architects, KLUTCH Sports Group, Curtis Brown Group, and MediaLink. UTA is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Nashville, New York and London.
For more information: https://www.unitedtalent.com/about/
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities.