Assistant To Chief Of Social Impact
United Talent AgencyLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/17/2022 8:19:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Assistant To Chief Of Social Impact jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Assistant To Chief Of Social Impact postings
Full Time Job
UTA Foundation is seeking an Assistant to the Chief of Social Impact for the UTA Foundation, a 501(c)3 non-profit private foundation formed by UTA. Candidates must have the ability to proactively function under tight deadlines in a fast -paced working environment and experience managing daily schedules/calendars, as well as preparing for meetings. Qualified candidates must have precise, detailed-oriented organizational skills, as well as excellent communication and writing abilities.
The Foundation works to engage employees in effective and rewarding philanthropic initiatives and works with UTA's clients to amplify their social-impact work, develop sustainable partnerships, and provide strategic guidance on engagement, opportunities, and requests.
What You'll Do
• Manage phone, calendar, and research for meetings; schedule virtual meetings and calls, internally and externally
• Maintain contacts and database on behalf of the department; troubleshoot and streamline systems where appropriate (experience with Pipedrive, Asana, Salesforce a plus)
• Conduct research, analysis and vetting of non-profit organizations in support of projects
• Create PowerPoint presentations, case-studies, and maintain various grids for the department
• Support Foundation department in administrative duties when necessary
• Experience with building decks, maintaining spreadsheets, and drafting correspondences
• Strong project management skills, used to proactively build processes and programs to benefit your executive
• Liaising with internal staff at all levels and external clients & partners
What You Need
• Minimum 2+ years' experience working in an assistant capacity
• Bachelor's degree strongly preferred but not required
• Experience with an entertainment company or non-profit organization a plus
• Highly professional with excellent judgment
• Strong ability to liaise with key senior-level executives
• Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
• Can-do, positive attitude and willing to ''go the extra mile''
• Critical attention to detail and highly organized, while still thinking ''big picture''
• Team player
• Highly proficient technical skills with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Familiarity with video conferencing systems (Zoom, Slack, Concur, and Workday)
• Proficient in social media (Instagram, Twitter)
• Capable of managing several projects simultaneously with minimal supervision
What You'll Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies.
• Access to the tools, leadership and resources you'll need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Work out of an amazing office – that happens to house one of the top modern art collections in the world
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
UTA unites ideas, opportunities and talent. The company represents some of the world's most iconic, barrier-breaking artists, creators and change makers-from actors, athletes and musicians to writers, gamers and digital influencers. One of the most influential companies in global entertainment, UTA's business spans talent representation, content production, as well as strategic advisory and marketing work with some of the world's biggest brands. Affiliated companies include Digital Brand Architects, KLUTCH Sports Group, Curtis Brown Group, and MediaLink. UTA is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Nashville, New York and London.
For more information: https://www.unitedtalent.com/about/
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities.