Assistant, Music Operations
United Talent AgencyNashville, TN
Full Time Job
UTA 's Music department is seeking a Music Operations Assistant to join the Music team in Nashville to support the SVP of Worldwide Music Operations. Candidates must have the ability to proactively function under tight deadlines in a fast-paced working environment and experience managing daily schedules/calendars, as well as assisting in the implementation of department processes and procedures. Qualified candidates must have precise, detailed-oriented organizational skills, as well as excellent communication and writing abilities. The ideal candidate is knowledgeable about the music industry and the entertainment industry as a whole.
UTA Music is home to a diverse roster of some of the world's premier musical talent, from emerging acts to superstars. UTA Music works globally, driving client careers through recording deals, touring, performances, licensing, and brand partnerships.
What You'll Do
• Manage phone, calendar, and research for meetings; schedule virtual meetings and calls, internally and externally for one Music Executive.
• Produce high level decks/presentations in PowerPoint
• Liaise with internal staff at all levels and external clients & partners
• Be a resource for questions on departmental systems, processes, and procedures
• Maintain spreadsheets, and drafting correspondences
• Expense reports for executive and music department prepare monthly reports for review & submit to accounting for approval
• Event management for music events/conventions and and office gatherings
What You Need
• Minimum 1-3+ years' experience in an assistant capacity
• Bachelor's degree strongly preferred but not required
• Experience with an entertainment company preferred
• High business acumen and comfortability working with C-suite level executives and department heads
• Highly professional with excellent judgment
• Strong ability to liaise with clients, senior-level executives, and colleagues
• Can-do, positive attitude and willing to ''go the extra mile''
• Capable of managing several projects simultaneously
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, highly intense client service work environment
• Highly proficient technical skills with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Familiarity with video conferencing systems (Zoom, Slack, Concur, and Workday)
• Team player
• Knowledge and curiosity for key players throughout the entertainment industry
• Understanding of UTA's Music Client Roster
What You'll Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies.
• Access to the tools, leadership and resources you'll need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
UTA unites ideas, opportunities and talent. The company represents some of the world's most iconic, barrier-breaking artists, creators and changemakers-from actors, athletes and musicians to writers, gamers and digital influencers. One of the most influential companies in global entertainment, UTA's business spans talent representation, content production, as well as strategic advisory and marketing work with some of the world's biggest brands. Affiliated companies include Digital Brand Architects, KLUTCH Sports Group, Curtis Brown Group, and MediaLink. UTA is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Nashville, New York and London.
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities.