United Talent AgencyLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/28/2023 8:19:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Assistant, Foundation jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Assistant, Foundation postings
Full Time Job
The UTA Foundation team works across UTA's departments and clients including, but not limited to, actors, writers, musicians, athletes, digital influencers, writers and more. This role will work collaboratively across the UTA Foundation team, supporting both home-grown efforts within the agency, and the social impact goals of clients. The ideal candidate is an ambitious and highly organized individual, who works well with a team, and is able to work quickly while exercising good judgment. This individual will support executives in the UTA Foundation.
This is a full-time position with benefits and will pay $23.00 per hour.
What You Will Do
• Maintain contacts and manage calendar; schedule virtual meetings and calls, internally and externally
• Maintain database; research and track client philanthropy and employees volunteer opportunities
• Conduct research, analysis and vetting of non-profit organizations in support of projects
• Create power point presentations, case-studies, and maintain various grids for the department
• Support Foundation department in administrative duties when necessary
• Liaising with internal staff at all levels and external clients & partners
What You Will Need
• Experience with an entertainment company or non-profit organization
• Highly professional with excellent judgment; Must be able to maintain a high level of discretion and confidentially
• Interest in and understanding of pop-culture
• Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
• Team player with a can-do, positive attitude and willing to ''go the extra mile''
• Critical attention to detail and highly organized, while still thinking big picture
• Highly proficient technical skills with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint); Familiarity with video conferencing systems (Zoom, Slack, Concur, and Workday)
• Proficient in social media (Instagram, Twitter)
• Capable of managing several projects simultaneously with minimal supervision
What You Will Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies
• Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you will need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Work in an inclusive and diverse company culture
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
• Collaborative colleagues who are focused on making an impact
UTA unites ideas, opportunities and talent. The company represents some of the world's most iconic, barrier-breaking artists, creators and changemakers-from actors, athletes and musicians to writers, gamers and digital influencers. One of the most influential companies in global entertainment, UTA's business spans talent representation, content production, as well as strategic advisory and marketing work with some of the world's biggest brands. Affiliated companies include Digital Brand Architects, KLUTCH Sports Group, Curtis Brown Group, and MediaLink. UTA is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Nashville, New York and London.
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities.