Assistant, Corporate Services
United Talent AgencyLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Headquartered in Beverly Hills, CA, UTA is seeking a detail-oriented Assistant to support the Director of Corporate Services in a fast-paced Corporate Services Department. The ideal candidate will have prior office experience. Required skills include excellent organizational capabilities and the ability to manage multiple projects at once and thrive in a project-heavy, fast-paced environment. You should also demonstrate a passion for the entertainment business, have a high-level attention to detail and the ability to navigate shifting situations and last-minute changes.
What You Will Do
• Administrative duties include answering phones, meeting and schedule coordination, email correspondence.
• Manage guest office calendar, schedule and process.
• Work closely with HR on/off boarding team to help process access card and parking activations and deactivations.
• Carefully track and manage spreadsheets for keycard activations, replacements and deactivations. Process work orders with building engines for each including overnight parking requests.
• Save and track all expenses and code P-card transactions online. Process check requests as needed.
• Work on Programs such as: Private Office TV Program, LA Transportation Program and communication and process efficiently.
• Answer email inquiries about the facility by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
• Resolve problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
• Assist with setting up new employee office space, equipment and supplies
• Assist with employee moves coordination.
• Additional tasks as needed and assigned.
What You Will Need
• 1+ year experience in facilities or similar role
• Ability to work and communicate professionally, verbally, and in written form with internal and external customers
• Demonstrated customer service excellence
• Ability to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities
• Self-starter; able to learn new functions quickly and accurately
• Remain calm under pressure and work well with various personality types
• Extremely detail-oriented, organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Exercise good judgment with sensitive and confidential information
• Ability to work overtime as needed
What You Will Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies
• Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you will need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Work in an inclusive and diverse company culture
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
UTA unites ideas, opportunities and talent. The company represents some of the world's most iconic, barrier-breaking artists, creators and changemakers-from actors, athletes and musicians to writers, gamers and digital influencers. One of the most influential companies in global entertainment, UTA's business spans talent representation, content production, as well as strategic advisory and marketing work with some of the world's biggest brands. Affiliated companies include Digital Brand Architects, KLUTCH Sports Group, Curtis Brown Group, and MediaLink. UTA is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Nashville, New York and London.
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities.