Assistant, Corporate Communications
United Talent AgencyLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/13/2023 2:19:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Assistant, Corporate Communications jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Assistant, Corporate Communications postings
Full Time Job
UTA is seeking a Communications Assistant to provide general administrative support within the Corporate Communications department. The position will be responsible for supporting two Corporate Communications Executive.
This is a project heavy role that will require the candidate to be responsible for a variety of day-to-day programmatic and administrative tasks. They will be expected to help manage the calendars and other critical administrative tasks, as well as produce high-quality communications materials, organize and manage press relationships on behalf of the directors, contribute to online communications, be flexible as a team member across the full breadth and scope of UTA's Corporate Communications department.
This role will pay $23 per hour.
What You'll Do
• Answering phones, scheduling, heavy email correspondence, and travel coordination
• Managing expenses and payments
• Coordinate external communication activities as needed
• Help draft content such as press releases, pitches, agent and executive biographies, and other agency-related documents
• Assist in award season client tracking including vetting lists, advertising, etc
• Participate in planning sessions
• Assist in organizing and execution of events, campaigns etc.
• Conduct research
• Develop and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders
• Interface with high-profile clients, managers and publicists
• Other special projects as assigned
What You Need
• Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
• Minimum 1+ years' experience working in an assistant capacity
• Experience in or demonstrated interested/study in the public relations field.
• Project Management skills
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint)
• General business knowledge and interest in media and entertainment business
• Strong problem-solving, listening and skills
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Well-organized, able to work with deadlines
• Attention to detail
• Positive attitude
What You'll Get
• A unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies.
• Access to the tools, leadership and resources you'll need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Work out of an amazing office – that happens to house one of the top modern art collections in the world
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
UTA unites ideas, opportunities and talent. The company represents some of the world's most iconic, barrier-breaking artists, creators and changemakers-from actors, athletes and musicians to writers, gamers and digital influencers. One of the most influential companies in global entertainment, UTA's business spans talent representation, content production, as well as strategic advisory and marketing work with some of the world's biggest brands. Affiliated companies include Digital Brand Architects, KLUTCH Sports Group, Curtis Brown Group, and MediaLink. UTA is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Nashville, New York and London.
For more information: https://www.unitedtalent.com/about/
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities.