Assistant, Corporate Communications
United Talent AgencyLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/1/2021 9:19:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Assistant, Corporate Communications jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Assistant, Corporate Communications postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Assistant, Corporate Communications? Based in Beverly Hills, UTA is seeking a Communications Assistant to provide general administrative support within the Corporate Communications department. The position will have responsibility for supporting two of the group's four Directors of Corporate Communications. This is a project heavy role that will require the candidate to be responsible for a variety of day-to-day programmatic and administrative tasks. They will be expected to help manage the calendars and other critical administrative tasks, as well as produce high-quality communications materials, organize and manage press relationships on behalf of the directors, contribute to online communications, be flexible as a team member across the full breadth and scope of UTA's Corporate Communications department.
What You'll Do
• Answering phones, scheduling , heavy email correspondence, and travel coordination
• Managing expenses and payments
• Coordinate external communication activities as needed
• Participate in brainstorming and planning sessions
• Assist in organizing and execution of events, campaigns etc.
• Conduct research to support Corporate Communication planning
• Draft content such press releases, pitches, agent and executive biographies, and other agency-related documents
• Develop and maintain relationships with all internal departments and external clients
• Interface with high-profile clients, managers and publicists
• Other special projects as assigned
What You Need
• Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
• Minimum 1+ years' experience working in an assistant capacity
• Experience in or demonstrated interested/study in the public relations field.
• Project Management skills
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint)
• General business knowledge and interest in media and entertainment business
• Strong problem-solving, listening and skills
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Well-organized, able to work with deadlines
• Attention to detail
What You'll Get
• A unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies.
• Access to the tools, leadership and resources you'll need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Work out of an amazing office – that happens to house one of the top modern art collections in the world
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
UTA is one of the world's leading talent and entertainment companies. We help the world's most inspiring people make the world a more inspiring place. Many of our colleagues spend their careers here. It's one of the reasons UTA is considered among the entertainment industry's best places to work.
At UTA, the belief in the client relationship is paramount and marked by respect, a sense of stewardship, and a commitment to an artist's entire creative life. Our commitment to every employee is the same.
UTA seeks the innovators, the entrepreneurs, the talented, the creative, the thoughtful and, the passionate, who share our love for the work all of us are privileged to do.
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.