Assistant, Comedy Touring
United Talent AgencyNashville, TN
This was removed by the employer on 10/25/2023 5:19:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Assistant, Comedy Touring jobs in Nashville-TN
Search all Assistant, Comedy Touring postings
Full Time Job
UTA's Comedy Touring department is seeking an Agent Assistant in our Nashville office. UTA's distinctive and world-renowned roster of comic talent is unrivaled in the industry. From college tours to arenas, from stand-up to podcasts.
Candidates must have the ability to proactively function under tight deadlines in a fast -paced working environment and experience managing daily schedules/calendars, as well as preparing for meetings. Qualified candidates must have precise, detailed-oriented organizational skills, as well as excellent communication and writing abilities.?
This is a full-time position with benefits and will pay $23.00 per hour.
What You'll Do
• Manage phone, calendar, and research for meetings; schedule meetings and calls, internally and externally?
• Manage and maintain spreadsheets, and draft communications
• Strong task management skills, used to proactively build processes that benefit the business
• Liaise with internal staff at all levels and external clients & partners
• Expense reports - prepare monthly reports for review & submit to accounting for approval
• Prepare press kits and materials
• Track and review contracts, client calendars and payments through a series of detailed grids
What You Need
• Minimum 1+ years' assistant experience, a plus within the entertainment industry
• Bachelor's degree strongly preferred but not required
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, highly intense client service work environment
• Highly proficient technical skills with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Knowledge and curiosity for key players throughout the entertainment industry
• Understanding of UTA's Client Roster
What You'll Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies.
• Access to the tools, leadership and resources you'll need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
UTA is one of the world's leading talent and entertainment companies. We help the world's most inspiring people make the world a more inspiring place. Many of our colleagues spend their careers here. It's one of the reasons UTA is considered among the entertainment industry's best places to work.
At UTA, the belief in the client relationship is paramount and marked by respect, a sense of stewardship, and a commitment to an artist's entire creative life. Our commitment to every employee is the same. UTA seeks the innovators, the entrepreneurs, the talented, the creative, the thoughtful and, the passionate, who share our love for the work all of us are privileged to do.
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities.