Assistant, Business Affairs - TV
United Talent AgencyLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/21/2021 1:19:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Search for Assistant, Business Affairs - TV jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Assistant, Business Affairs - TV postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Assistant, Business Affairs - TV?
Full Time Job
United Talent Agency is seeking an assistant in TV Business Affairs in our Beverly Hills office. Qualified candidates must have precise, detailed-oriented organizational skills, as well as excellent communication and writing abilities. Candidates must have the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, experience in handling heavy phone volume and scheduling, and an understanding of the entertainment industry.
What You Will Do
• Phone management – answer and transfer calls, schedule & coordinate conference calls (incl multi-party, multi-time zone conf calls)
• Calendar management – daily calendar management; update, cancel and confirm meetings. Scheduling and coordinate meetings, both in-office and offsite.
• Preparing and drafting contracts and correspondence
• Expense reports - Prepare monthly reports for review & submit to accounting for approval
• Filing and managing all client/project files to make sure all folders are up to date
What You Will Need
• JD degree
• Active California Bar license or other state preferred
• Ability to liaise with key senior-level executives
• Able to review and understand contracts
• Ability to liaise with internal staff at all levels and external clients & partners
• Capable of managing several projects simultaneously with minimal supervision
• Previous experience within a law firm, studio, or network a plus
• Highly professional with excellent judgment
• Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
• Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
• Can-do, positive attitude and willing to ''go the extra mile''
• Critical attention to detail and highly organized
• General business knowledge and interest in the television business
• Strong proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe, Outlook, Word, & Internet research
What You Will Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies
• Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you will need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Work in an inclusive and diverse company culture
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being