Assistant, Business Affairs - Music
United Talent AgencyNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/19/2022 8:19:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Assistant, Business Affairs - Music jobs in New York-NY
Search all Assistant, Business Affairs - Music postings
Full Time Job
United Talent Agency is seeking an assistant in Music Business Affairs in our New York office. The position offers an opportunity to learn about business affairs, work with industry lawyers and executives and gain exposure to entertainment law. Candidates must have the ability to operate in a high intensive client focused environment, experience in handling heavy phone volume and scheduling, and an understanding of the entertainment industry.
What You Will Do
• Phone management – answer and transfer calls, schedule & coordinate conference calls (incl multi-party, multi-time zone conf calls)
• Calendar management – daily calendar management; update, cancel and confirm meetings. Scheduling and coordinate meetings, both in-office and offsite.
• Preparing and drafting contracts and correspondence
• Filing and managing all client/project files to make sure all folders are up to date
What You Will Need
• 1+ years administrative experience, preferably at a law firm, studio or agency (internships OK)
• Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
• Ability to liaise with key senior-level executives
• Ability to liaise with internal staff at all levels and external clients & executives
• Capable of managing several projects simultaneously with minimal supervision
• Highly professional with excellent judgment
• Excellent communication skills and organizational skills
• Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
• Can-do, positive attitude and willing to ''go the extra mile''
• Critical attention to detail and highly organized
• General business knowledge and interest in the entertainment and music business
• Strong proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe, Outlook, Word, & Internet research
What You Will Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies
• Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you will need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Work in an inclusive and diverse company culture
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
UTA unites ideas, opportunities and talent. The company represents some of the world's most iconic, barrier-breaking artists, creators and changemakers-from actors, athletes and musicians to writers, gamers and digital influencers. One of the most influential companies in global entertainment, UTA's business spans talent representation, content production, as well as strategic advisory and marketing work with some of the world's biggest brands. Affiliated companies include Digital Brand Architects, KLUTCH Sports Group, Curtis Brown Group, and MediaLink. UTA is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Nashville, New York and London.
For more information: https://www.unitedtalent.com/about/
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities.