Accounting Assistant, Client Services
United Talent AgencyLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 9/27/2022 9:19:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Accounting Assistant, Client Services jobs in London-UK
Search all Accounting Assistant, Client Services postings
Full Time Job
United Talent Agency (UTA) has an immediate opportunity within our Accounting team as Accounting Assistant, Client Services for the Touring division in London, UK. This position will join a fast paced and dynamic team and will provide you with direct experience with deals that go on within the entertainment industry. The ideal candidate will be a team player, problem solver, detail-oriented and effective communicator and will excel in fast-paced work environment.
What You Will Do:
• Reconcile artist account balance against show balances in NetSuite to generate artist payouts.
• Chase/Follow up on Deposits/Balance payment with promoters.
• Prepare payments to artists and send them to agents for approval.
• Communicate with Artist Managers relating to the approval of the artist statements.
• Communicate with Agency Assistants regarding payments, tax docs (VAT registered, etc.)
• Help Agent Assistants with any accounting questions they have throughout the day.
• Post and maintain accounting documents in the cloud.
• Ad-hoc projects as required.
What You Will Need:
• At least 1-2 year of general Accounting experience preferred
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting preferred
• Entertainment and/or agency experience a plus
• Prior experience in a customer service focused role
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
• Proficient in Excel and Outlook
• Experience or knowledge of NetSuite preferred
• Ability to learn and adapt quickly with minimal supervision
What You Will Get:
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies
• Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you will need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Work in an inclusive and diverse company culture
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
UTA unites ideas, opportunities and talent. The company represents some of the world's most iconic, barrier-breaking artists, creators and changemakers-from actors, athletes and musicians to writers, gamers and digital influencers. One of the most influential companies in global entertainment, UTA's business spans talent representation, content production, as well as strategic advisory and marketing work with some of the world's biggest brands. Affiliated companies include Digital Brand Architects, KLUTCH Sports Group, Curtis Brown Group, and MediaLink. UTA is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Nashville, New York and London.
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities.