Audio/Video Engineer - Live Broadcast
United Broadcasting NetworkBurbank, CA
Part Time Job
Responsible for setting up, operating, testing, and troubleshooting audio and video equipment for Live Broadcasting for Online Radio/TV Network
1. Set up and install equipment such as microphones, video monitors, recording equipment, connecting wires and cables, sound and mixing boards for a live online broadcasting network.
2. Set up and operate sound equipment.
3. Monitor sound feeds to ensure quality.
4. Test and resolve equipment issues.
5. Diagnose and correct media system problems.
6. Mix sound inputs and feeds.
7. Coordinate audio feeds with television images.
8. Switch video input sources from one camera to another.
9. Discuss assignments.
10. Determine filming sequences and camera movements.
11. Compress and digitize audio and video data.
12. Perform duties on location.
13. Duplicate audio and video data..
13. Maintain inventory of equipment.
14. Problem Solving for live broadcast
15. Needs to have a flexible schedule.
Paid per broadcast hour, discuss further details
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online