Creative Content Assistant
United Artists ReleasingLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Assistant, Creative Advertising
This role supports the EVP & SVP, Creative Advertising, United Artists Entertainment by providing a smooth flow of communication, troubleshooting, organizing a very complicated calendar and ensuring completion of a wide range of responsibilities.
Essential Job Duties
• Extensively organizes and helps manage multi-million-dollar budgets by tracking all incoming costs from vendors and balancing marketing balance sheets (processes PORs, communicates with finance to ensure all budgets are matched and updated, troubleshoots any discrepancies)
• Manages a busy and complex schedule including coordinating meetings with both internal and external parties
• Responsible for preparing meeting-related materials in addition to presentations (presentation packets, links to materials)
• Helps manage deadline reports and spec sheets for materials
• Handles heavy phones (including logging, placing, and rolling calls)
• Prepares and processes expenses reports
• Coordinates travel arrangements and schedules
• Maintains record-keeping and an organized digital filing system for all work
• Maintains up-to-date contact lists
• 1-year administrative experience in entertainment, media related industries, or an agency preferred
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
• Proficient math skills
• Demonstrated ability to multitask efficiently and manage multiple priorities
• Proven proactive approach to problem solving
• Ability to build strong relationships with all levels of employees, as well as outside contacts
• Maintains a high level of discretion in handling confidential and sensitive information
• A professional, friendly demeanor even during hectic days
• Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
• Must be able to work on a team with willingness to assist co-workers as needed
• Interest in Creative Advertising preferred
What is your salary expectation for a role such as this?
Are you aware that this role will begin as a work from home position with return to our West Hollywood office when health guidelines permit?
What is it about this role that particularly interests you?
If hired, how much notice would you require prior to start? Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online