Union EditorialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Production Assistant Job Description
Production Assistants provide support to all employees and guests. Production Assistants are responsible for maintaining the day-to-day upkeep of the office and acting as runners to facilitate requests for clients and staff members. Production Assistants are expected to handle tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
We are looking for individuals with a strong professional sense who are eager to learn, quick on their feet with a can-do attitude. Candidates must be detail-oriented, work great with a team, and have the ability to adapt quickly, anticipating needs with ease and flow.
• Cleans, stocks, and maintains the kitchen. This includes emptying trash, stocking the refrigerator, emptying and filling the dishwasher, replenishing coffee, and ensuring the counters and floors are always clean.
• Restock Pantry includes grocery shopping for the office and disposal of trash.
• Assist client services as needed with servicing client bays, including water set up, making coffee, and turn around.
• Fill in at reception as needed.
• Complete offsite runs as directed by Operations Director.
• Complete office closing duties, including stocking beverages and snacks and sweeping of client bays at the end of the day.
• Must have a reliable vehicle with proof of insurance, a valid Driver's License, and general knowledge of the city to navigate to destinations efficiently. Ability to multi-task and perform duties quickly and accurately, cordial and professional demeanor at all times; must be a team player.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent time management skills and comfortable handling multiple tasks.
• Strong ability to work with multiple personality types.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online