Ultimate Ninja Championship, LLCNaperville, IL
Full Time Job
UNX is seeking a Production Coordinator to support the Physical Production and Programming team in creating professional sports content similar to American Ninja Warrior. Responsibilities include scheduling facilities and crew, creation and distribution of production call sheets, booking all travel, monitoring productions, confirming program deliveries, handling budgets and cost reporting and more. This position will report into the Head of Programming, while working closely with third party production companies, freelance crews and our cross-functional teams within UNX. Together, this team is responsible for supervising all aspects of UNX production.
UNX is a new start up OTT channel that is creating a home for all ninja warrior related content on a professional level, including live streamed sports competition, original developed shows, and live, interactive interviews with athletes. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen.
A successful candidate will be passionate about production, self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities, with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment and communication well.
• Serve as the main contact point for physical production and represent UNX to the production community.
• Set up, schedule and coordinate production meetings as required.
• Schedule and book everything from athletes to crew to facilities to travel.
• Track production costs vs budget.
• Research, curate, and develop relationships with partners and crew, while continually analyzing cost efficiencies.
• Audit completion/delivery of production materials during pre-production, production, and wrap.
• Assist the team as necessary with Production budget review and analysis.
• Any other duties as necessary to support the programming and production teams.
• BA/BS Degree preferred or experience equivalent
• 1 year minimum experience as a production coordinator
• Ability to handle a fast paced environment, simultaneously supporting several projects in various phases of
• Familiar with the current trends and workflows for sports and studio production.
• Familiarity with post production/editorial processes.
• Ability to respond after hours for important, timely or urgent matters.
• Ability to maintain confidential information.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask.
• Strong understanding of traditional production schedules and paperwork.
• Proficiency in MSWORD and EXCEL.
Salary offered will be based on experience. Company benefits will be provided per company policy.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent in the body of the email.
Do not send as an attachment. Apply Online