Ultimate Ninja Championship, LLCNaperville, IL
Full Time Job
We are looking for two (2) well rounded self-starters with some experience and/or education in studio production and technical operations. These jobs require individuals to handle the small studios producing and physical production for a new start up OTT channel. The studio will shoot multiple shows that require this two-person crew to produce, direct and switch cameras, overlay graphics, playback clips, handle audio, operate PTZ cameras, and maintain the lighting and more.
Successful candidates will be passionate about production, self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities, with an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast-moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment and communicate well.
This is an entry level job to our organization that requires some experience and knowledge in the production space. We will be providing additional training and support to those hired.
• Produce / Direct simple 3 to 4 person talk / demo shows
• Switch cameras, overlay graphics, insert effects, playback clips
• Handle audio, operate multiple PTZ cameras, Live remote feeds
• Maintain and adjust studio lighting as required
• Stream live and Edit programs
• Maintain all the equipment
• Interface with network production team
This is a hands-on job working in the studio production field.
• Must understand the studio production workflow
• Experience in studio production environment
• Basic knowledge of switchers (software preferred), cameras, audio, lighting, Adobe Premiere, file formats,
• College degree in Television preferred but not required
Salary will vary based on experience. Medical benefits provide per company policy.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent in the body of the email.
Do not send as an attachment. Apply Online