Executive Assistant - TV Production
Twentieth Century FoxLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/20/2018 10:05:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Executive Assistant - TV Production jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Executive Assistant - TV Production postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Assistant - TV Production? Executive Assistant, TV Production
Twentieth Century Fox Television
Los Angeles, CA 90064
This role provides administrative support to the EVP of TCFTV & Fox21 TVS Production. The ideal candidate will have at least a year or more of experience in TV Production supporting a high level executive, and also the ability to handle an intense, fast-paced & high volume environment.
• Coordination of complex meetings and correspondence;
• Preparing expense reports and travel itineraries;
• Knowledge of company policies and procedures,
• Communicating across all Studio departments;
• Providing overall support to the Production Department Executives & Coordinators.
• Responsible for production management & oversight of 30 television productions, shooting domestically & internationally;
• Other office administration as assigned.
• Strong background in TV production or programming is mandatory.
• 1-2 years of assistant experience in TV or an agency are preferred.
• Bachelor's degree (BS/BA) from a four-year college or university or equivalent experience required.
• Must possess strong communication, organizational, and administrative skills.
• Needs to be a professional, courteous and strong liaison between the studio and the offices of producers, agents and internal executives.
• Candidate should have strong interest in TV Production and can multi-task in a sometimes-stressful environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.