Writer, CNN Health
This was removed by the employer on 10/27/2020 8:29:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Radio Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Browse the Writing Category
Search for Writer, CNN Health jobs in Virtual-US
Search all Writer, CNN Health postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Writer, CNN Health? Temporary Writer, CNN Health
CNN Health is looking for a temporary podcast writer/producer to collaborate with CNN Audio to cover the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
• Utilize your strong science/medical writing background to create digestible podcast scripts for a broad (non-science) audience.
• Work closely with senior producer, host and production team on the development of podcasts, from ideation to execution.
• Work with the CNN Health team on editorial and logistics.
• Ensure that all episodes meet the content, quality and journalistic standards of CNN.
• Book newsmakers and experts who can provide new information and understanding about the pandemic.
• Must have at least 3-5 years of experience, with a background in science/medical reporting.
• Competitive candidates should have clips or scripts of content they've written for podcasts or TV, as opposed to print writing.
• Strong collaboration, communication, excellent teamwork and team-building skills is essential, plus a proven track record of thriving under pressure.
• Flexibility with operating in a 24/7 news environment.
• Proficiency in ProTools and audio recording a plus.
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.