Warnermedia Studios, Manager Post Production
This was removed by the employer on 4/1/2021 10:47:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Warnermedia Studios, Manager Post Production jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Warnermedia Studios, Manager Post Production postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Warnermedia Studios, Manager Post Production? WarnerMedia seeks a WarnerMedia Studios, Manager – Post Production for the Effects-Creative Serv-TStudios department. WM Studios Creative Services is growing and we're adding a new Manager to support our Sports Edit and Sound Design team. This is a hybrid people management operations role – supporting a team of highly skilled craftspeople along with the infrastructure aspects required for such a team to function. The Manager will handle day-to-day operational and personnel needs while fostering an open, trusting, and empowering work environment. The job requires a lot, so be ready to bring a lot.
• Maintain a keen awareness of each artist's creative, technical, and soft skills – cultivating growth, development, and opportunity for all.
• Check in on individual artists regularly, finding creative ways to stay connected in a COVID and post-COVID environment; problem solving and offering proactive support is crucial.
• Work closely with the department's Director and all of management to understand and anticipate the needs of the Sports brands we partner with.
• Diligently monitor communications regarding urgent needs – sometimes this is required in off hours – the stories we tell don't always unfold during bankers' hours, so flexibility is key.
• Work with designated leads and all of management to maintain and develop proprietary development tools.
• Work closely with all of management to be sure staff is scheduled effectively, fostering a creative and productive environment with nominal down time.
• Work closely with our Culture Experience team to maintain a healthy, diverse, and talented candidate pipeline.
• Have the ability to assess and hire new talent based on the specific needs of our business and our partners.
• 7 years of experience in Operations, Project Management, People Management, or a Creative role
• 2 to 5 years of experience in Management
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications or the equivalent
• Exceptional organizational and detail-oriented skills
• Exceptional communication skills
The Nice to Haves
• Experience in a large media company
• Experience in any area of Post-Production
• Experience as an Editor or Sound Designer
• Experience working with Sports This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.