VP, Diversity & Inclusion Strategies
Full Time Job
VP, Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) Strategies
The Vice President, D&I Strategies is responsible for the design and development of D&I initiatives within business units and functions and ensuring those initiatives are aligned with the overall WarnerMedia D&I strategy. This role will analyze quantitative and qualitative data including workforce data, employee survey data, and external research to design initiatives to increase diversity and foster inclusion throughout the company.
• Design and implement strategic diversity and inclusion plans based on workforce diagnostic and analysis of quantitative and qualitative data.
• Serve as integrating force for D&I, collaborating and working through various channels within the company to ensure diversity and inclusion are integrated into business operations, systems and culture.
• Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress on D&I goals of business units, functional teams, departments, etc.
• Implement and manage projects based on D&I project plans.
• Design presentations to provide updates on D&I efforts to HR and business leaders.
• Drive the creation and maintenance of high-impact projects, programs and new ideas intended to attract and retain diverse candidates.
• Partner with stakeholders on employee engagement surveys and action planning processes, helping HR Business Partners and business leaders refine talent strategies in meaningful and informed ways.
• Utilize available reporting metrics and production of reports to drive business support for D&I programs.
• Collaborate with Organizational Effectiveness, Centers of Expertise, and HRBPs to put foundations and practices in place to impact all aspects of talent life cycle, i.e., hiring, engagement, assessment, retention and development.
• Work closely with Workforce Analytics team to develop robust metrics package to understand representation and talent pipelines and inform D&I strategies.
• 5 years of experience in Diversity & Inclusion, consulting, talent management and/or change management
• Bachelor's degree (B. A./B. S.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent training, education and experience. MBA preferred.
• Passionate about the Diversity & Inclusion space and establishing a culture of belonging; a visible champion of this work
• Exceptional project manager; organized and detail-oriented
• Collaborator, team player, and able to establish and maintain good relationships with team members and business partners
• Self-starter and pro-active; takes initiative to drive outcomes and elevate new and bold ideas, practices, and offerings
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Compelling storyteller; ability to communicate in clear and inspiring ways, adapting appropriately to the environment and audience
• Consultative mindset; approaches problems or roadblocks as opportunities for learning and creative thinking
• Ability to think strategically and tactically to address current and future business needs
• Comfortable working with quantitative and qualitative data
• Comfortable facilitating training sessions with different sized groups and in-person and remote audiences
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands