VP, Cartoon Network Production
This was removed by the employer on 1/26/2021 2:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for VP, Cartoon Network Production jobs in Burbank-GA
Search all VP, Cartoon Network Production postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a VP, Cartoon Network Production? Turner Services Inc. seeks a VP, Production for the Kids Content-Toon department.
• Responsible for management of all production schedules. Determines the development and production workflow for current and anticipated series. Determines staffing needs and allocation based upon production needs.
• Directly manages all Line Producers, Associate Producers, Production Managers, checking department and Archives manager. Oversees all aspects of pre-production, production and post-production.
• Negotiates agreements with overseas and domestic studios. Oversees workflow between CNS and studios, including retakes. Works with IT dept. to ensure appropriate and secure electronic asset transfer models are in place.
• Develops new production efficiencies or cost savings for productions.
• 10 years of hands in animation production experience.
• Thorough knowledge of animation process with strong leadership skills
• Previous experience with outside vendors (Local 839 & 70)
• Ability to forecast and create budgets
• Experience with international markets & studios
• Degree from college or trade school with emphasis in media/communications preferred This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.