Virtual TNT / TBS / Trutv Brand Creative Services Intern- Summer
TurnerNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 2/1/2021 5:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Virtual TNT / TBS / Trutv Brand Creative Services Intern- Summer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Virtual TNT / TBS / Trutv Brand Creative Services Intern- Summer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Virtual TNT / TBS / Trutv Brand Creative Services Intern- Summer? The Brand Creative Services Intern will work with a team specializes on producing all video creative for network (TNT, TBS, truTV) launch campaigns. From trailers to promos to upfronts, our intern will assist Creative Directors and Producers with screening, writing, research, and creative concepting.
• Writing Scripts & Concepts
• Attending Brainstorms
• Screening Footage
• Logging Footage
• Media Research
• Creating Pitch Decks
• Creative Writing
• Basic editing/video knowledge (our intern will not edit, but this is helpful for screening and logging footage)
• Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator/Premiere Pro)
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.