Virtual TBS / TNT / Trutv Digital Design Intern- Summer
This was removed by the employer on 2/1/2021 5:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Virtual TBS / TNT / Trutv Digital Design Intern- Summer jobs in Atlanta-US
Search all Virtual TBS / TNT / Trutv Digital Design Intern- Summer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Virtual TBS / TNT / Trutv Digital Design Intern- Summer? The TBS/TNT/truTV Digital Design team provides creative for all TBS/TNT/truTV digital platforms, which include websites, mobile apps and promotional materials such as banner ads and graphic emails. Interns will work with experienced designers to learn the project design and development process.
• Experience with design/wire framing programs like Photoshop and Sketch.
• Excellent use of typography and colors.
• Web Design experience (site design, banner ads, newsletter design) is a huge plus.
• Major in Graphic Design, Communications or Related Field.
• Resumes must include a link to the candidate's portfolio website.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.