Virtual NBA Digital Intern- Summer
This was removed by the employer on 3/6/2021 5:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Virtual NBA Digital Intern- Summer jobs in Atlanta-US
Search all Virtual NBA Digital Intern- Summer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Virtual NBA Digital Intern- Summer? The Team
On the NBA Digital Strategy & Business Operations team we help support the NBA Digital business operations, with a focus on strategy, revenue and analytics. We are looking for an Intern who can work with our team to help support the development of business goals, KPIs and metrics while helping the business to deliver against these targets.
Turner Services Inc. seeks a Virtual NBA Digital Intern – Summer 2021 for the Executive – NBADADM department.
This intern will also get to work closely with the advertising and sponsorship teams related to monetization strategies and executions on NBAD platforms and products.
An additional focus will be working to build new innovative businesses within Turner Sports. This will include, researching new markets and new customer opportunities to develop new business opportunities.
• Support the team in updating financial models, aligning KPI targets, and pacing models
• Support the team to update deal summary sheets
• Work cross functionally alongside marketing, product, finance, legal, and ad sales to ensure alignment and execution to strategy
• Develop a pitch decks to present new concepts and ideas for internal startups to present to leadership
• Mastery of Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Comfort with data analysis and visualizations
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects with several deliverables under tight deadlines
• Passionate about media and entertainment
• High level of integrity, strong work ethic, deep intellectual curiosity, and willingness to think outside the box
• Ability to distill complex concepts and analyses into clear, easy-to-understand presentations
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted towards upperclassmen and graduate students
• An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.