Virtual HBO Max Media Strategy Intern- Summer
TurnerNew York, US
This was removed by the employer on 2/1/2021 5:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Virtual HBO Max Media Strategy Intern- Summer jobs in New York-US
Search all Virtual HBO Max Media Strategy Intern- Summer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Virtual HBO Max Media Strategy Intern- Summer? The intern will work with the Media Strategy, Originals Brand team. This team leads strategy development of paid media efforts supporting HBO Originals, Max Originals, and Max Brand, as well as partner with Audience Development, Marketing, and Agency teams to see campaigns through execution to ensure media is positively contributing to business goals. The intern will assist with managing relationships with external media partners including campaign specific executions and long term partnership planning.
• Assist in developing campaign strategies through inputting into media briefs and contributing to competitive analysis and long lead planning exercises for upcoming series.
• Help with day-to-day management of external media agency, including timeline & priority management.
• Collaborate with internal marketing and audience development teams to ensure campaign strategies are being carried through to tactical executions.
• An interest in marketing strategy and background knowledge on the current television/streaming ecosystem.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at once while maintaining attention to detail.
• Previous internships or coursework related to entertainment and/or advertising/marketing.
• Comfort working with budgets and experience in excel preferred.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.