Virtual HBO Max Marketing Analytics Intern Summer
This was removed by the employer on 2/21/2021 5:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Virtual HBO Max Marketing Analytics Intern Summer jobs in Burbank-US
Search all Virtual HBO Max Marketing Analytics Intern Summer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Virtual HBO Max Marketing Analytics Intern Summer? We are looking for a Marketing Analytics Intern to help guide Brand & Growth marketing strategies through data and insights. They will help construct actionable insights from user-level behavior data and multiple data sources, including information coming from research, marketing, and media measurement platforms for HBO Max.
Application Deadline: Friday, February 19th
• Help translate Marketing data into key actionable insights and strategies.
• Work with Marketing Stakeholders to provide visibility into campaign performance, through reporting and visualizations.
• Track the Marketing effectiveness of campaigns throughout the user journey.
• Provide performance analysis into which creatives are resonating best with key audiences.
• Assist in data collection and aggregation to help support ad hoc analysis.
• Develop relationships with cross functional teams to gain a deeper understanding of roles and responsibilities within Marketing.
• Curiosity to explore data, driven to understand the ''why'', and a passion to draw connections.
• Knowledgeable of the digital marketing landscape.
• Motivation to learn new skills, tools, and analytics techniques.
• Hands-on data analysis experience using Microsoft Excel, Database Applications (SQL), or data visualization tools (Looker).
• Quantitative thinker with an eye for details.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Must be able to accommodate full-time schedule (40 hours/week).
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.