Virtual HBO Max Editorial Strategy Intern- Summer
This was removed by the employer on 2/1/2021 5:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Virtual HBO Max Editorial Strategy Intern- Summer jobs in Burbank-US
Search all Virtual HBO Max Editorial Strategy Intern- Summer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Virtual HBO Max Editorial Strategy Intern- Summer? The Intern, Editorial Strategy will assist in developing and implementing the editorial strategy and vision for the HBO Max platform and the strategy across Warner Media Entertainment. In this role, you will be working on the team responsible for the editorial experience for consumers that combines WarnerMedia brands into one HBO Max voice, delighting users through engagement and discovery.
• Contribute to the curation of custom collections in the app, emails, and web landing pages.
• Support segmentation of audiences with content tagging efforts.
• Perform ad hoc analysis of competitive landscape and industry trends.
• Assist with QA and oversight of campaign milestones.
• Write descriptions, taglines, and captions in adherence with the HBO Max brand voice and tone.
• Assist in data collection and analytics for continuous editorial improvements.
• Become familiar with strategies on feature rollouts, industry standards and changes, and product improvements.
• Research and report on new strategies to increase content consumption and drive interest.
• Prior experience and success in setting strategic context and helping develop creatives.
• Excellent copywriting skills
• Knowledge of competitive landscape including SVOD and OTT services.
• Detail oriented, organized, adept at prioritizing tasks, able to delegate appropriate responsibilities to editors and managers.
• Developed creative taste and strong instinct for stories and experiences that will capture consumers.
• Ability to actively engage in strategic conversations with social insights and community perspectives.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Self-motivated and accountable with executive-level presence.
• Ability to adapt rapidly in a fast-moving environment with shifting priorities.
• Experience in content editorial and/or related experience at an entertainment media company a plus.
The Ideal Candidate
• Has a natural passion for entertainment, a deep understanding of internet culture and a knack for spotting and steering great storytelling in the digital space.
• Effectively respond to cultural and consumer trends, as well as shifts in our business needs.
• Possesses a deep understanding of the video streaming industry as well as the data-driven personalization space and is a champion for the consumer.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.