Virtual Cnni Productions Intern, Summer
This was removed by the employer on 2/20/2021 11:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Virtual Cnni Productions Intern, Summer jobs in Atlanta-US
Search all Virtual Cnni Productions Intern, Summer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Virtual Cnni Productions Intern, Summer? • Producing, writing and creating original pieces for broadcast and online audiences.
• Researching, planning and executing weekly and monthly stories, segments and programs.
• Planning and producing shoots on location all over the world.
• Working directly with an incredible team of producers and editors to create amazing content
• Learning about the technology and systems used in news and features production
• Generating ideas and contributing to the execution of award-winning weekly and monthly programming
• Keen interest in finding engaging, clickable stories.
• Understanding of international cultures and trends.
• Awareness of basic editing, shooting and writing skills.
• A great attitude and willingness to learn.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.