Virtual CNN Production Services Intern, Summer
This was removed by the employer on 2/20/2021 1:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Virtual CNN Production Services Intern, Summer jobs in Atlanta-US
Search all Virtual CNN Production Services Intern, Summer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Virtual CNN Production Services Intern, Summer? • The Production Services Intern will collaborate work with various teams within Image Sound to assist in news production.
• You will support CNN's media platforms' daily news production.
• You will work with CNN's world class journalists.
• The PS Intern will have the opportunity to gain sound editorial judgment in their daily responsibilities.
• Logging and verifying for accuracy transcribed content for use in package production and digital writes.
• Attending editorial and/or show meetings and informing the dept of tops stories we are covering.
• Basic editing support for Newsource, and CNNE (if bilingual). This content is often repurposed and visible across other CNN platforms.
• Recording incoming content from bureaus, correspondents and affiliates.
• Vetting daily news content to ensure accuracy for broadcast.
• Researching editorial information and video elements for producers working across CNN's platforms.
• Flexibility and ability to work under deadline pressure.
• A strong curiosity for current and historic events.
• A motivation to grow and adapt to a rapidly changing business
• Ability to edit on non-linear platforms, including Adobe Premiere
• Demonstrated success working in a team environment.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.