This was removed by the employer on 2/25/2021 2:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast Operations Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Video Operator jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Video Operator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Video Operator? Temporary Video Operator
• This part-time position is for the technical video operations team managing and operating live streaming events to websites and mobile apps.
• Operating live sports events and other day to day preparation duties surrounding event productions:
• Operating live streaming events
• Coordinating with site AD as required
• Monitoring live video streams for continuity and quality on available platforms
• Troubleshooting video workflow
• Curiosity and willingness to learn
• Comfortable with digital devices/platforms
• Flexible availability
• Basic to advanced understanding of live event production
• Detail oriented, focused and proactive.
• Media experience helpful (Master Control, production, etc.)
• Ability to document and report relevant information in a timely manner
• Ability to multitask
• Basic understanding of live event streaming and/or OTT products-Including but not limited to: RTMP, HLS, VOD content (mp4 vs MXF), H.264, etc.
• Editing, encoding and transcoding Computer proficiency specific to Apple/Macs
• Basic to advanced understanding of the Adobe Suite, specifically Premiere
• Understanding of social media and/or curiosity about its integration
• Interest in sports
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for? Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for? Dads
• An? in-house learning and development team - to help shape
and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.