Turner Studios Grip and Electric
This was removed by the employer on 1/20/2021 4:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Turner Studios Grip and Electric jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Turner Studios Grip and Electric postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Turner Studios Grip and Electric? Turner Studios Grip and Electric (Temporary)
Turner Studios supports a constantly changing slate of productions in studio and on location, so we're always looking for passionate, adaptable craftspeople and technical experts to support them. If you're a qualified candidate for the role(s) outlined below* and you're available to work on a temporary basis, we'd love for you to apply.
*This role is one of many for which we actively recruit – please check the WarnerMedia Careers site often to see if there are other postings for which you may be a fit.
For these roles, good communication and the ability to work as a team with different crew complements on a variety of productions is key.
• Gaffer: Oversees the lighting, including assisting with the pre-production planning and choice of lighting instruments, the set-up for the shoot, and adjustments during the shoot. Experienced with a variety of lighting techniques and experience lighting both from a grid or from the ground.
• Best Boy Electric: Assists with lighting in studio or on-location for a variety of shoots. Can quickly assess available power resources and distribute as necessary.
• Electrician: Experienced with field and studio shoots, comfortable working in a large or small crew and able to pitch in and be hands on with lighting as needed. Can quickly assess available power resources and distribute as necessary.
• Key Grip, Grip and Swing: Experienced with rigging in field or in studio and prepared to be hands on with the rest of the crew as needed.
• Specialty Grips: Hired as needed dependent on experience. Please note specialty experience in your resume or cover letter when submitting your application for the position.
• Please provide a credits list of all Electric or Grip Department work for film or television.
• All positions require 1-3 years of experience in either department.
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.