Full Time Job
Turner Service Inc. seeks a Traffic Specialist for the Sales Operations department.
• Our Traffic Operations Specialists are integral roles that support the entire WarnerMedia traffic footprint across all brands.
• They are involved in the accurate scheduling of broadcast traffic components for multiple networks.
• The qualified candidate for this position will be responsible for commercial copy, but will need to be flexible and accepting to changes in responsibilities, as this position could ultimately shift duties to support our business needs, including but not limited to:
• QC, media services, commercial copy, or log editing across the verticals of Animation, News, Sports and Entertainment.
• The Traffic Operations Specialist will partner with the network brands, Strategic Planning, Ad Sales, Account Services, Commercial Clearance, Sales Solutions groups, Kid Vid, and Master Control in support of our 24/7 operational and technical requirements.
• Effective communication with said groups is critical in resolving issues and handling changes.
• Careful attention must be paid to assure compliance with approved processes in support of log production, sales scheduling, and other operational requirements.
• Flexibility in work hours is a must
• Experience and proficiency in MS Office applications
• Prior experience with commercial copy and broadcast applications
• Knowledge of overall operational and technical processes and system interdependencies
• Understanding of broadcast traffic applications and their interdependency with sales, operations and other systems
• Documented history for Production of Quality Deliverables
• SharePoint experience preferred but not necessary