Temporary Metadata Indexer
TurnerNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/10/2020 5:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Temporary Metadata Indexer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Temporary Metadata Indexer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Temporary Metadata Indexer? Reporting to the Director of Metadata Services, the AVOD Metadata Indexer performs the task of screening and placement of ad break marker timecode queues for Warner Media's Ad-Based Video On-Demand content.
• This position will work closely with the metadata AVOD team on the requirements for the identification of marker placement.
• Working in Warner Media's video asset management system the indexer will identify and mark breaks in adherence with project requirements.
• The indexer will be responsible for strict volume completion deadlines while maintaining high standards for accuracy and content aesthetics.
• Will need to screen video content quickly and efficiently.
• Placing markers for commercial breaks with an eye for story continuity and visual aesthetics.
• Attends project meeting, working closely with the AVOD project manager to review status and deliver feedback.
• Working knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro or similar editing system is preferred.
• Be detail-minded with the ability to handle tight deadlines, work well under pressure and prioritize multiple projects.
• Experience working in a fast-paced remote environment essential.
• Very comfortable with technology, learning technical processes, and troubleshooting.
• Experience working in a digital asset management system is preferred.
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.