TurnerLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/23/2020 8:29:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Temporary Lighting jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Temporary Lighting postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Temporary Lighting? Temporary Lighting I
The hiring team is looking for a temporary Lighting 1. They will be taking directions from the Show Director to achieve the desired, optimum lighting for television.
• Basic operation of current computerized lighting consoles to set lighting levels, record and playback lighting scenes.
• Work on ladders and mechanical lifts to hang and focus lighting instruments overhead in the studio grid and/or on floor stands.
• Set up and distribute power and data cable throughout studio as needed.
• Required to set-up and utilize all studio lighting equipment in a manner that meets industry safety standards.
• 3-5 years of studio and or location television lighting experience.
• Knowledge of TV sets and lighting requirements.
• Must demonstrate knowledge of the different remote lighting needs.
• Knowledge of lighting equipment and lighting boards.
• Knowledge of safe use of electrical power and safe power distribution.
• Able to work in a team environment.
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.