Temporary Analyst Coordinator
Full Time Job
Turner Sports is seeking a Temporary Data Strategy Coordinator to manage the execution for data related projects.
• In this critical role, the temporary coordinator role will manage timelines, resources, and execution across multiple projects.
• The right candidate must be able to collaborate across organizations - potentially working with our key stakeholders / business leaders, internal development teams & technology partners, and various 3rd vendors.
• Experience working as a coordinator in Digital Media, Technology, or Software Development project is a plus.
• Ability to learn new technologies.
• Ability to handle multiple, fast-moving projects with changing priorities and dependencies.
• Good business and interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal) is a plus.
• Goal-oriented, self-starter with multi-tasking and organizational skills
• MBA degree and key business skills (e.g., Marketing) are a plus
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands