This was removed by the employer on 4/1/2021 10:47:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcasting/Sound/Music Engineering Category
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Teleport Engineer jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Teleport Engineer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Teleport Engineer? Turner Services Inc. seeks a Teleport Engineer for the BTS-Transport Serv department.
Turner Services Inc. seeks a Senior Editor, Culture Trends CNN digital for the Digital News department.
Provide engineering support for a fast-paced 24/7 365 earth station facility, which provides network distribution for linear platforms and downlink resources to the news and entertainment divisions of TBS. The support functions include establishing adhoc feeds, network restoral, troubleshooting, quality control, preventative maintenance, installation, documentation and component level repair of sophisticated equipment utilized in the transmission and reception of content via satellite.
• Maintenance-This responsibility includes troubleshooting, repair, calibration and preventative maintenance of equipment and systems at the teleports to include antenna systems, high voltage transmitters, modulators, ASI & HDSDI distribution equipment, monitoring & test equipment, networking equipment, IRDs, & Lband distribution equipment. Maintenance ensures that our TBS customers have uplink and downlink resources available when required, minimizes linear distribution outage time, & ensures compliance with the FCC, the satellite providers and OSHA
• Projects- This responsibility includes participation in the planning, integration, and testing of new or replacement equipment and systems. Function as project team member, SME or lead small projects.
• Quality Control-This responsibility requires the ability to ensure outgoing, and incoming signals and content are compliant with standards set forth by the FCC, the satellite providers, TBS and good engineering practices. Operate and understand test equipment to include, network analyzer, spectrum analyzer, power meters, oscilloscope, modulation analyzers, & video probes, RF probes.
• Customer Service-This responsibility requires that the Teleport BME provides the highest quality of customer service to our primary customers who include Teleport operations, Distribution technology, CNN satellites/SNG, TEN and the TBS networks. Must follow ITIL principles and service model.
• Documentation-This responsibility requires that the Teleport BME understand ITIL & utilize Service Now to document incidents, schedule changes and record preventative maintenance & daily tasks. Use ACAD and Visio to accurately document teleport systems.
• 2 to 5 years of experience working as a maintenance engineer in a earth station and/or broadcast facility.
• 2 to 5 years experience working with RF, high voltage, emergency power systems and high power RF amplifiers.
• Proficient with computers, & software.
• Ability to troubleshoot to component level.
• Mechanical skills
• Networking skills
• Two to four year technical degree, electronics related (or equivalent education/experience/training).
• FCC General Radio Telephone License, A certification, Network certification,Cisco network certification.
• PMP certification. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.