TurnerNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 5/6/2020 12:27:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Technical Recruiter jobs in New York-NY
Search all Technical Recruiter postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Technical Recruiter? The Job
We are seeking a Technical Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team. In this role, you will primarily support the WarnerMedia Technology Organization (WMTO) with a particular focus on our News & Sports business segment.
The Recruiter will build and maintain strong relationships with hiring teams by collaborating on effective search strategies. This position will have to understand the competitive market of the top talent they are in proactively identifying.
• 3-5 years' experience in recruitment or other related professional service function.
• Professional experience in both "in-house" and/or agency recruitment firms.
• Ability to develop strong relationships with candidates, HR partners and clients.
• Excellent project management skills (manages expectations, follows timeline, communicates progress effectively).
• Strong work ethic, accountability and ownership of work.
• Demonstrates the ability to solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.