Talent Management Lead
Full Time Job
The WarnerMedia Story
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
The Talent Management Lead role will act as the key liaison between the People Development Center of Expertise (CoE) and their designated Business Units. The role will offers Talent Management (TM) expertise within the CoE and is responsible for the design, build, and delivery of core SWP activities across WarnerMedia (WM). The role will also identify best practices in its area of expertise and creates the appropriate approach, processes, and tools to drive effective TM practices and performance across the enterprise.
• Facing outwards to the Business Units (BU), the Talent Management Lead will use their enterprise-wide perspective of best TM practice to partner with BU HR teams and leadership. Ensures a high performance culture is embedded in the business and that there is a strong pipeline of talent to support the BU and the wider WM group through the effective deployment of the different strategic workforce planning (SWP) activities. (e.g. goal-setting, ongoing performance management and annual review, career paths, advancement and development, talent review, succession planning, internal slating & mobility).
• Facing Inwards to the CoE they use their knowledge of BU Talent needs and requirements to influence the overall approach to talent management as developed by the SWP team i.e. policy, practices, planning & implementations.
• You will be the domain expert within the CoE for a number of the core SWP activities across the entire WarnerMedia organization. In this aspect of their role the Talent Lead will be responsible for defining best practice for their area of expertise and designing a process / framework / toolkit to enable the process to be deployed across all of Warner Media. Processes include:
• Succession planning
• Talent reviews
• High-potential engagement strategy
• Performance Management
• Career Development
• Internal Mobility
• Contingent Workforce Planning
• Enterprise Skillset Futurization
• 10 years of experience
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.