Talent Executive Assistant
TurnerNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 2/26/2021 10:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Talent Executive Assistant jobs in New York-NY
Search all Talent Executive Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Talent Executive Assistant? Talent Executive Assistant CNN Erin Burnett Outfront
The Talent Executive Assistant will primarily focus on providing a full range of administrative support to the show Anchor(s) talent including but not limited to: arrange travel, maintain Outlook calendar, schedule meetings, prepare expense reports, answer and screen calls, maintain file system, maintain office supplies and process expenses. This individual must be proactive and able to prioritize while handling a demanding, ever-changing calendar for the Anchor. The candidate must be able to work with high-profile talent with ease. This individual must be able to effectively coordinate the Anchor's schedule along with appropriate show staff, Public Relations, outside agencies, and all other necessary parties to ensure shoots and meetings are executed seamlessly. Must be able to work well independently as well as part of the Business Administration team on bureau events. Production research and editorial support required as needed. The candidate must also provide support for the show team on Time & Labor, reviewing/tracking non-exempt overtime and maintaining vacation schedules.
• 2 years of administrative/on-air talent support experience preferred.
• Must be MS Office proficient: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
• Ability to quickly learn and quickly adapt to change.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills required.
• This position represents the Anchor talent and interacts with department employees, senior management, other Bureaus and Corporate, high profile talent and political figures, as well as numerous internal and external clients which requires a high level of diplomacy, discretion, and confidentiality.
• Must thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage many projects/tasks at once with ease and poise.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail.
• Must be willing to be on-call on a 24x7 basis, reachable by mobile phone.
• Must have a strong commitment to teamwork and collaboration.
• Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.