Svp/ Chief Security Officer
This was removed by the employer on 4/1/2021 10:47:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Svp/ Chief Security Officer jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Svp/ Chief Security Officer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Svp/ Chief Security Officer? Turner Services Inc. seeks a SVP/Chief Security Officer for the Corporate Security department.
Reporting to the EVP/CHRO and based at WarnerMedia the Chief Security Officer has a primary responsibility to identify and anticipate areas of risk, and develop a comprehensive global security strategy across functional lines to mitigate those risks to employees, assets, intellectual property and all holdings of WarnerMedia.
• Sets overall, Company-wide strategic security risk strategy and operational planning to assess and mitigate risks (foreign and domestic) to maintain safe and secure operations/workplace and protect Company assets and image and reputation.
• Gathers credible threat intelligence and risks to Company to directly support Company risk-based decision making and/or develop mitigation or resolution strategies.
• Lead a global security organization composed of security professionals, located in WarnerMedia various global offices.
• Identify, cultivate and maintain liaison with senior level officials in global federal and local law enforcement and intelligence organizations
• Provide a high level of integrated, sophisticated security and threat analysis and advises senior leadership on such matters.
• Lead the development of security initiatives and policies to mitigate risks to the organization, its brands and reputation as the result of adverse incidents.
• Provide strategic security oversight for information security and privacy.
• Lead crisis management planning and actively partner with Enterprise Business Resilience planning team.
• Oversee executive and talent protection as well as travel, production, news, sports and event security.
• Assess, evaluate, and synthesize a large volume of information/intelligence and present recommendations to senior management.
• Escalate the profile of security in media and entertainment-focused businesses through influence and personal leadership.
• Identify and mitigate threats to the safety of employees, physical, logical, and intellectual assets for the company's global operations.
• Advise senior leadership on the programs, plans and resources needed to mitigate risks for high-profile activities and infrastructures to reduce vulnerability to compromise, attack, piracy fraud and loss.
Prior experience and demonstrated success in global security-related issues is key. The desired candidate should be a seasoned executive with a collaborative outlook and a proven track record as a team player, business partner and leadership resource. A background in law enforcement at a senior management level is highly desirable.
• Ability to provide a high level of integrated, sophisticated security and threat analysis and advice to senior leadership in a concise manner.
• Exceptional influencing skills and preferred experience working across many areas and organizational levels.
• Ability to navigate a complex, global organizational landscape with the ability to manage through influence rather than control.
• Strong understanding of information security.
• Highly organized and very strong management and strategic skills.
• Excellent relationships with government officials to coordinate with federal, international, and local law enforcement and intelligence authorities to ensure a proactive posture against activities that might compromise or disrupt business operations in a global enterprise.
• Strong healthy ego and should be self-confident to deal with high level executives across all the businesses.
The CSO will have a proven record of guiding and motivating staff and stakeholders to deliver impressive results. He/she must develop and report on emerging best practices that can enhance safety and security on a global scale. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.